Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday morning procrastination...

Hello fellow readers :) So, I have determined that I am a very bad blogger. Its been over a year since my last post. At the moment I am wishing I was somewhere warmer. Not really warm, just not -40!! Jennie is in BC right now, freaking +2..... oh.... and not jelous at all :) Larisa and I were planning a trip to Phoenix Arizona last week cause I have my shoot week for school, and I wanted to go somewhere more interesting (and less cold) than winnipeg. Flights to Phoenix are pretty cheap, so we were getting really excited to go (as we usually do when we think of very random spontaneous things to do, get our hopes up, and then an hour later we realize that we are idiots that have no MONEY!) and thats exactly what happenned. Actually, it was mom that set us straight. Reminding us that we have NO $$$. I hate money. Why can't you do anything in this world unless you have it? It doesn't seem fair. So now i'm stuck in winnipeg when I could be in bliss in Arizona. But, I guess that saying is true.... Life isn't always fair. I was out doing some shooting the other day, literally froze my legs off, cursing winter and this crazy climate. haha. But, I made it through...

On other an other note.... a christmas note! I don't have any christmas shopping left to do... I also only had to buy like two gifts! Which is good, cause again.... the whole money thing. I love this time of year cause there's so much hustle and bustle in the malls, everyone frantic to get their last minute christmas shopping done, lol. Which also I think is kinda sad about how this whole holiday turns into stress and running around getting shopping done. It's kinda sad what it has turned into, becuase it's SUPPOSED to be a break, but no one actually gets a break because they're so frantic. lol Kind of ironic.

anyways, that's all for now. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hey pumpkin! you wrote a little something, so cool! maybe next year you will be rich from all those weddings you will be photographing, and you can take a plane to Phoenix!

The Christmas bustle IS ironic...I agree with you! It is a challenge to choose to be more relaxed when everyone around you is stressed.