Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I don't know what to name this...

Yesterday I went horse back riding for the first time in like two years! We all went to Kims house and got to ride her horses, it was great, except I am paying for it today with majorly sore muscles, haha. I can barely walk. I'll get over it... it was worth it.

So in other news I got my stitches out today! Last week I locked myself out of the house while everyone was at church, smart eh? I was trying to break in through the window, lol, and I pushed on the glass and it shattered and sliced my wrist. Man, it was grose. I didn't know that that is what my skin looks like underneath the surface! haha. So I got three stitches and today they were taken out but it wasn't quite ready yet, so the skin split a little bit. OOPS. Hopefully it will hurry up and heal so i don't have to wear bandages anymore...

well, I don't really know what to write about anymore... I'm listening to Josh Groban right now.... hmmmm.....

l8er =)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

hmmmmmn...josh groban...

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey